Appeal for water butts
Have you got a water butt that you are no longer using? If so you can donate it to us to help us reduce our water bill. Every time we save money we can use it to help vulnerable people with learning disabilities.
How to donate
Send a cheque in the post to:
Branching Out, 27 Grange Lane, Littleport, Ely, Cambridgeshire CB6 1HW
Please make cheques or Postal Orders payable to “Branching Out” for the amount you wish to contribute
If you want to set up a regular donation by Standing Order please contact us for bank details email@example.com
If you are a U.K. tax payer you can gift aid your donations and Branching Out can claim 25p for every £1 raised. Tell Jackie you want to gift aid your donation.
What items can I donate?
We would like donations of any of the following.
Men’s, women’s and children’s clothing
- Accessories including shoes, belts, handbags and jewellery
- Bric a brac, pictures, mirrors
- Bedding, towels, table cloths, blankets, cushions
- Books, CDs, DVDs, records, games
- Tables, chairs, sofas, beds, sideboards, coffee tables etc (all soft furnishings must have a fire label)
- Electrical items
What not to donate
Unfortunately we are unable to sell:
- Damaged or broken toys
- Soft furnishing without a fire label