Our charity shops stock a wide range of secondhand goods donated by the public. There are plenty of bargains to be found in our shops and you can help us help vulnerable people with learning disabilities.
Branching Out Charity Shop, Littleport
Tel: 01353 863561
Opening Hours Monday – Friday, 9 am -4.30 pm and Saturday, 9am – 4 pm
Wow! Amazing! Like stepping into an exclusive designer shop, but with the feelgood factor of helping the community. Well done to all involved.
Branching Out Charity Shop, Chatteris
Tel: 01354 692731
Opening Hours Monday – Friday, 9 am -4 pm and Saturday, 9am – 1 pm
Love popping into Branching Out Charity Shop for the friendly and conscientious service every time. The shop is beautifully laid out, window always different and tempting.
We urgently need good quality donations
You can help us by checking in your attic, under your bed, and in your wardrobe for things you no longer wear or use.
For Collection and Delivery service ring 01353 863561
Other ways you can help us?
- Visit our shops we are bound to have something you need. All profit from every purchase is used by Branching Out to help the people we support in the community.
- If you are a U.K. tax payer you can gift aid your donations and Branching Out can get an extra 25p for every £1 we raise from selling your donations. Please ask in our charity shops for details.
- When you are shopping in our shops look out for items priced with gift aid labels. Someone has donated these items under the gift aid scheme and for each £1 you pay we can claim an extra 25p back from the HMRC
- Are you interested in volunteering in our charity shops? If so, click here to find our more.
- We want your small electrical items and mobile phones for recycling and raising money for our charity.
- Bring you old newspapers to our shops for recycling. We are trying to raise money from the newspapers to buy computers.
Fashion for everyone - Vintage and Retro clothing