Activities you can enjoy at Branching Out
- Sapling Project - You can develop team working social skills while making a range of items for customers from bird boxes to benches in our fully equipped woodwork, carpentry and joinery shop.
- Seasons Project - We have a market garden where you can work with a great team of friendly staff, volunteers and clients to develop a multi sensory approach to growing your own fruit, vegetables and plants for selling in our charity shops, eating in our Cooking Group or taking home to share with your friend and family.
- Cooking Group - In our 5 star rated kitchen you can learn to make balanced meals to support you in independent living and learn about health and safety in your own kitchen and in a catering kitchen. quick achievement and development for all with a hands on practical approach.
- Create Group - Get involved in window displays, craft items for sale, seasonal stationery, shabby chic retail range, Christmas decoration for retail, large scale multi media art canvas. A great work area for relaxation and creativity.
- Recycling - Look after recycling banks in East Cambridgeshire. Keeping the recycling banks tidy.
- Social Steps - Access the community, plan event, develop social skills all with support from Branching Out’s highly trained staff.
Support is provided in groups of five people to one member of staff. When individual support is needed we can supply this with fully trained staff on our Advance Project.
- Advance Project – For those who need extra support to access community based activities, individual support on a one to one basis,can be provided. All Branching Out Support Workers are highly trained in providing 1:1 support for people with complex or high support needs and sensory impairment. We work proactively, to provide an easy transition and multi agency approach.
Request to look around our services: 01353 863221
Branching Out Closure dates for 2013
For information about our discount Holiday Scheme at Branching Out Due to the success of the holiday scheme during 2012 we have decided to continue running the scheme for 2013
If you live in Littleport, Ely or Witchford we can collect you in the morning and take you home at the end of the day at no additional cost.
Details provided on application.
Branching Out has always believed that it is important to provide local transport to adults with learning disabilities.